Fast domain verification, almost immediate issuance. These are domain SSL certificates for any web project.
Secure HTTPS communication with corporate authentication offers greater credibility and transparency.
Securing an unlimited number of sub-domains with an "asterisk" in front of the main domain. The cost-effective type of SSL.
For developers and software companies that need to sign their code. We offer standard CODE and EV CODE.
The Best Sellers
The best selling SSL certificates from our wide offer
SSL certificates that our customers order most often
|CA||SSL certificate||Price From||Validation||Issuance Speed||Domains Secured|
|PositiveSSL||€5.98||Domain (DV)||Minutes||1 domain||Detail Buy Now|
|PositiveSSL WildCard||€61.98||Domain (DV)||Minutes||Wildcard||Detail Buy Now|
|PositiveSSL Multi-Domain||€15.98||Domain (DV)||Minutes||3-250||Detail Buy Now|
|Certum Commercial||€7.95||Domain (DV)||Minutes||1 domain||Detail Buy Now|
|Certum Commercial WildCard||€59.90||Domain (DV)||Minutes||Wildcard||Detail Buy Now|
|RapidSSL||€9.78||Domain (DV)||Minutes||1 domain||Detail Buy Now|
|RapidSSL WildCard||€85.98||Domain (DV)||Minutes||Wildcard||Detail Buy Now|
|DigiCert EV SSL||€269.80||Extended (EV)||2-5 days||1 domain||Detail Buy Now|
|DigiCert EV Multi-domain||€470||Extended (EV)||2-5 days||3-250||Detail Buy Now|
|GeoTrust True BusinessID||€69||Company (OV)||1-3 days||1 domain||Detail Buy Now|
|GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain||€165.98||Company (OV)||1-3 days||5-250||Detail Buy Now|
|GeoTrust True BusinessID WildCard||€229.80||Company (OV)||1-3 days||Wildcard||Detail Buy Now|
Price from - The calculated annual price of the certificate when ordering more than one year. For more information, click on the certificate detail or order.
Issuance Speed - How long the certification authority will issue the SSL certificate (approximately).
Domains Secured - How many domains you can secure with SSL certificate. WildCard = unlimited sub-domains.
Payment - We accept payments by card, PayPal and bank transfer.
Our offer and services
World TOP certification authorities
We offer SSL certificates from global certification authorities guaranteeing quality and trustworthiness. We are a partner of the largest certification authorities in the world such as CA DigiCert, which includes the brands of authorities GeoTrust, RapidSSL and Thawte, or CA Sectigo, which previously operated under the name Comodo.
SSL certificates for better prices
Everyone who has a website today must obtain an SSL certificate. SSLmentor offers cheap, secure certificates with the highest level of encryption available, in line with industry data protection standards. Our goal is to offer customers quality services, support and the best offer of SSL certificates.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Customer experience is the first and foremost priority for us. The selected SSL certificate is not suitable for your needs? Do you want another one? Or do you just want to cancel the order? We offer 30 Days Money Back Guarantee for all our customers. Check out our Refund Policy to know more.
Compatible with All Major Browsers
Secure HTTPS communication using an SSL certificate is a must for all websites or blogs today. Our SSL certificates carry the highest browser compatibility for mobile and desktop browsers that will reduce SSL warnings while accessing the website.
Automation on our side is our goal. We try to automate all steps and that gives us flexibility and control over all orders so our team can be small and we can offer great prices.
Why Buy SSL Certificates From SSLmentor?
The SSLmentor project provides SSL certificates from quality certification authorities. We select only the most trusted brands and products for our customers and strive to get the best prices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I order an SSL Certificate for my website?
It is a simple and easy process.
- First step - Choose the certificate, finish the order and complete the payment.
- Generate CSR (Certificate Signing Request) and insert it to your order. Also you can use our CSR generator.
- We will order a certificate from the authority.
- Now confirm the validation* (e-mail, DNS or FTP) and wait for the CA to issue a certificate.
- Download your certificate from a Control Panel and install it on your server.
In case of problems, you can contact us at any time.
(*) For company certificate you have to go through a more complex validation process.
What does the Validation mean (DV, OV, EV)?
Certification authorities act as a trusted third party and guarantee the veracity of the data in the certificate. Before issuing the certificate, the verification process (validation) of the applicant must take place. The method and type of validation affects the price of the certificate, the time of issue and also the information provided in the certificate.
- Domain Validation (DV SSL) is a basic level of validation type where no paperwork is required, and the CA only validates the domain ownership. DV SSL Certificates provide industry-standard encryption and can be issued in just minutes with simple domain control verification.
- Organization Validation (OV SSL) SSL Certificates offer light business authentication and display verified organizational information in the certificate details. In this type, the CA verifies domain ownership as well registered business documents and other legal documents related to business.
- Extended Validation (EV SSL) carries the highest validation that shows the company name in the certificate details. Anyone can click on the padlock and check the verified company name. Besides, the CA strictly validates the business by checking all business registration documents, third party business directory for address verification and call verification if the CA find it requires.
What are the Multi-Year Certificates?
Multi-Year Certificates offer the lowest cost per year, we offer 2-5 year certificate packages.
As of 1 September 2020, Apple, Google and Mozilla browsers and devices do not accept new SSL/TLS certificates that have a lifetime of more than 398 days. To comply with the latest security requirements, multi-year SSL certificates are issued for 1 year (max. 398 days). You'll need to re-issue the certificate once per year. REISSUE is free of charge and you can reissue your certificate at any time and as many times as you like!
What is an SSL certificate (TLS certificate)?
Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates, also known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), are essential to securing internet browser connections and transactions through data encryption. TLS (Transport Layer Security) is just an updated, more secure, version of SSL.
An SSL certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates a website's identity and enables an encrypted connection. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a security protocol that creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser.
HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) appears in the URL when a website is secured by an SSL certificate. The details of the certificate, including the issuing authority and the corporate name of the website owner, can be viewed by clicking on the lock symbol on the browser bar.
SSL certificates - Basic terms
- Certification Authority is a trusted organization that provides authentication of a public key. Before issuing an SSL certificate, the authority must perform validation that follows the CA conditions and CA/Browser forum.
- CA/Browser forum is a voluntary association of certification authorities, creators of browsers and operating systems that defines rules in the field of Internet security regarding https communication and issuing certificates.
- CAA record (Certification Authority Authorization) record is a record in a domain's DNS zone that tells which certification authority is allowed to issue an SSL certificate to the domain. CAA records are another piece to increase security on the Internet.
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL) contains a list of certificates that have been revoked during their validity. Each CA adds to its list issued and no longer trusted certificates where revocation has been requested, for example due to a private key compromise. Revocation List thus allows you to verify the validity of the certificate.